Wednesday 3 June 2009

Jennette McCurdy's Latest Blog


Can’t Thank You Enough - (written on 6/3/09)
Hey guys!

I’m writing this blog from my dressing room on the set of iCarly. We’ve been shooting some supercool episodes lately that I know you’re gonna love! Wooohooo!

I wanted to thank you all yet again… I can never thank you enough! Really! As of yesterday, “Homeless Heart” went BACK on the iTunes top 100 country chart! And it was #25 on the UK iTunes top 100 country chart! Thanks everyone!!!

I’ve been practicing my guitar a lot lately! It’s lots of fun and my fingers and quite numb. haha that kind of rhymed… ‘fun’… ‘numb’… eh well, at least it’s a soft rhyme. . Also, I’ve started back up with piano lessons. I used to take piano for several years growing up, and I’m thrilled to be getting back into learning such a beautiful instrument.

Well, thanks for reading!

Talk soon!

Love,Jennette

No comments:

Post a Comment