Thursday 21 May 2009

Nathan Kress Latest Myspace Blog


Purity Ring
Hola!I'm here on set getting ready to double sucker-punch myself in the face! haha You'll just have to see the episode. But while I have a little break I wanted to answer something that a few people have asked.I've gotten some comments from people asking if I wear a purity ring. Well, as a matter of fact I do! I got it about a year ago, right before the 2008 Kid's Choice Awards, and I love it so much! It's a silver band with a Hebrew inscription in white gold. Translated, it says "To be pure". Now normally with a purity ring, it represents one's commitment to abstinence, but I also wanted it to represent my conviction to live as pure a life as I can with God's help. I know that that doesn't mean I'll mess up, but it reminds me to try my very best. That's why I had it inscribed "To be pure" rather than "True love waits", like most other purity rings say. I wanted it to encompass my life in general, rather than just that one portion.So that's the story :)Hope that clears things up for ya. Have a wonderful day!!-Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment