Friday 22 May 2009

Seddie Songs

What songs do you think are Seddie songs (that match the Seddie relationship perfectly). Leave me a comment of what you think. Here are a couple:

  1. Please Don't Leave Me Pink
  2. Mary's Song Oh My My My Taylor Swift
  3. About You Now Miranda Cosgrove
  4. Adored Miranda Cosgrove
  5. Afraid Vanessa Hudgens
  6. Amnesia Britney Spears
  7. Angels David Archuleta
  8. Barriers David Archuleta
  9. Behind Enemy Lines Demi Lovato
  10. Crazier Taylor Swift
  11. Crush David Archuleta
  12. Don't Talk Vanessa Hudgens
  13. Don't Walk Away Miley Cyrus
  14. Fearless Taylor Swift
  15. Fly on The Wall Miley Cyrus
  16. FYI Miranda Cosgrove
  17. Get Back Demi Lovato

There is loads more so tell me and I'll add them to the list

1 comment:

  1. I Should've Been After You by Rooney
    It fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete